Professional vegetable fats
Vegetable fats used for frying are based on rapeseed and palm oils:
- Kargo F1
- Kargo F2
- they guarantee long frying without losing food quality;
- highly resistant for oxidizing;
- higher oxidising resistance when compared with refined oil enabling repetitive use;
- high fume temperature up to 230 degrees;
- easy to use form, easy dosing;
- clarity in application;
- they do not interfere with natural taste and aroma.
They are mainly used for deep frying of cakes (donuts, apple-pancakes etc.), fries, meat and fish.
Fats for dairy production
Fats for dairy production based on palm oils:
- Kargo HP – for manufacturing of cheese alternative products;
- Kargo M - for manufacturing of fatty blends;
- they improve the nutritional parameters of finished products (including through increased unsaturated fatty acids);
- constant quality for the predictability of the production process (no seasonality characteristic of milk fat);
- improvement of the characteristics of the finished products (such as lubricity and plasticity of mixes, texture, appearance and flavour of the final products);
- the ability of the effective use in production process, with minimum effort;
- the ability of the effective use in production process, with minimum effort.
in the production of cheese alternatives, fatty mixes, plant cream.